Welcome to Tuesday Turn About #18! Finally! Fall has officially arrived, and I couldn’t be more excited. Today, I have some refreshing fall decor inspiration and one fabulous DIY reveal.
Happenings This Week on the Web
New this week! I’m including a few highlights of changes happening on the web and in social media.
- Pinterest unveiled a new profile format for business accounts on mobile. Pinners now receive a personalized view of brands. Brands can now include custom images or video in their header section!
- Instagram is hiding “like” counts in 7 countries as a test. How do you feel about that potential change?
Did you find this helpful?
Meet Your Link Party Hostesses
Each week, I co-host this party with Julie from My Wee Abode and Michelle from Thistle Key Lane. Be sure to visit each of their blogs and check out the different posts they selected as well.
Also, I encourage you to follow us on social media to stay in the know!
What Your Hosts Have Been Up To…
First Day of Home
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
This Week’s Features: Fall Decor Ideas and DIYs
As a reminder, we choose three unique features on each of our blogs! Be sure to check out all three blogs to see our nine weekly features and visit our Tuesday Turn About Pinterest board.
Fall Hydrangea Centerpiece
If you’re fortunate enough to have a steady supply of hydrangeas this time of year, Ann from Dabbling and Decorating has a stunning hydrangea centerpiece for you.
Aren’t the colors breathtaking?
Fall Decor on the Porch
One of my favorite things to decorate for fall is the front porch. Judith from Botanic Bleu presents a beautifully decorated fall porch display that looks so inviting.
Oh, and that blue front door is so romantic!
A Farmhouse DIY Reveal
I know how many of you enjoy the farmhouse look. Ahna from Hammers N Hugs will knock your socks off with her farmhouse style breakfast nook reveal.
Would you believe she made those built-in benches?!
Now It’s Your Turn!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc). Feel free to link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- We ask that you please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE. (It just won’t work right on Pinterest.) However, you are encouraged to visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and on social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thanks for stopping by!