Welcome to Tuesday Turn About #19! The features of our party this week have “cozy fall” written all over them. Snuggle up, relax and enjoy!
Happenings This Week on the Web
This month, I introduced this new section to bring all the latest tips, tricks and hacks to you!
Great articles to read:
- How to write the best blog posts for your audience – highly recommend this one!
- Pinterest story pins – great intro to this new pin format
I was part of an early access group for Story Pins, so I’ll share my thoughts in an upcoming blog post.
Meet Your Link Party Hostesses
Each week, I co-host this party with Julie from My Wee Abode and Michelle from Thistle Key Lane.
Be sure to visit each of their blogs and check out the different posts they selected as well.
Also, I encourage you to follow us on social media to stay in the know!
What Your Hosts Have Been Up To…
First Day of Home
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
This Week’s Features: Cozy Fall Decor and Recipes
As a reminder, we choose three unique features on each of our blogs! Be sure to check out all three blogs to see our nine weekly features and visit our Tuesday Turn About Pinterest board.
Cozy Fall Home Tour
There’s a serene vibe you get from Katrin at Northern Feeling. Her cozy and warm fall home is no exception! The soothing colors and that beautiful gallery wall really set a relaxed mood.
I can picture myself curling up on the sofa here with one of those pretty throw blankets…
Is there anything cozier than curling up with a good cup of coffee on a crisp fall day? Mary Beth from A Southern Inspired Life shows you how to create a stellar farmhouse coffee bar at home.
I love the fall touches, especially the window with hanging mugs and the three-tiered tray!
A Fall Cupcake Recipe
I could use a cupcake with my coffee, and Erin from Delightful E Made has juuuuust the thing. Check out her recipe for caramel pumpkin spice cupcakes. They have a surprise inside!
Um, YES, please and thank you!
Now It’s Your Turn!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc). Feel free to link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- We ask that you please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE. (It just won’t work right on Pinterest.) However, you are encouraged to visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and on social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thanks for stopping by!