Do you have a Thanksgiving craft in mind, but you can’t seem to find the right font for it? Here’s a selection of 17 free Thanksgiving fonts you can download and start using today!
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. For more information, please see my disclosures.
Free Thanksgiving Fonts to Download
Below, I’ve collected my favorite Thanksgiving fonts that you can download for free and easily install on your computer.
- Pass the turkey, please: Attention
- Mom’s special stuffing: Cabin Sketch
- Pecan pie for dessert: Countryside
- Pumpkin pie: Hello Pumpkin
- A side of cranberries: Janda Happy Day
- Green bean casserole: Going to do great things
- Turkey leftovers tomorrow: Just Mandrawn
- Cornucopia: Happy
- Hot rolls are in the oven: Mister Pumpkins
- Mashed potatoes: Beneath Your Beautiful
- College Football: Key Tab Metal
- A grateful heart: Pumpkin Seeds
- Turkey trot: Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Gather together: Shink
- Thankful & Blessed: Strawberry Blossom
- Time for a nap: Summer Sunshine
- Various dings: Thanksgiving Day
*Check out more free fonts at the end of this post!
How to Use These Fonts
Once you install the files, you can use these free Thanksgiving fonts for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop and other design software.
Check out my recent free fall printables to see an example of my watercolor farmhouse art.
Here are a few other ideas using this happy Thanksgiving font collection:
- Printable art
- Gift tags
- DIY t-shirt using a Cameo or Cricut
- Cards for teachers
- Thanksgiving place cards
- Food canister labels
- Farmhouse signs
- Activity sheets for kids
More Free Fonts!
For more free Thanksgiving fonts for Mac or PC, click below to check out my related post with over 21 free fonts for fall.
You’ll find more script fonts like Autumn in November that look great for writing Happy Thanksgiving in cursive.
I also just published my round up the best 21 free fonts for Christmas! Click to take a look!
A Quick Note on Downloading Fonts
As you look through these fonts, please keep in mind the following:
- Licensing. Most are free for personal use (like making a t-shirt for the kiddos), but you have options to pay for a commercial license (like selling that same shirt on Etsy). Read the terms before using.
- Pricing. At the time of this writing, these fonts are available for free. However, at any time in the future, the designer may choose to begin charging.
I hope you enjoy making some creative projects this fall with a wide range of free fonts!
For more inspiration, visit my Cricut and Silhouette Cameo Project Board on Pinterest!